“Great Experience in Guadalajara!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 30 Activities in Guadalajara
Type: Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Between tastings, you'll experience the life of beautiful streets of Historic Downtown of Guadalajara. Our enthusiastic, local guides share their knowledge and recommendations of architectural buildings, churches, beautiful gardens, historic mansions and exciting local attractions and restaurants. Available private tours on request during week days.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Great Experience in Guadalajara!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great experience!.. It is an excellent tour not only for foreign people but for local people too!. I had the opportunity to be in a similar daily tours in Europe and this really go above and beyond not only because it has the cultural and historical walking tour along different monuments but also by adding a taste for some of the traditional local cuisine and food of the city, which is great!. Also, the timing is fine, it takes around 2 to 3 hours, which give you a good picture of the downtown and then you can back for those monuments or restaurants of your preference. I really recommend it if you want some taste of Mexico and particularly of Guadalajara city!

Visited October 2013

“Excellent experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I've never had an experience like this before. I have been living in Guadalajara for 28 years and I'd never thought of a better way to know the city. You will be able to eat, drink and have fun with experts in the zone. You will be visiting places that no one else has. Making this tour is a "must" in Guadalajara if you don't want to do what everyone does. You will be able to say that you truthly knew the city by eating and drinking most typical and delicious food around in beautiful historical places. Torta ahogada, carne en su jugo, margarita, jericalla and cafe never tasted so good. :)

Visited October 2013
Lethbridge, Canada
“Great tour! It’s definitely a must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I highly recommend this tour for people that visit Guadalajara, and for locals willing to do something different in the city. We had an amazing time enjoying Downtown Guadalajara, while trying the most representative food. The tour guide is well prepared and enthusiastic, and the group size is small, which allows people to feel comfy while taking the tour.

3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic cultural experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We learn a lot about history of Guadalajara, It was a great oportunity to saw historical buildings, I took both tours the pub crawl and food tour, in those i learned and got fun. I met several bars and the guide explain us profesionaly. At the end of the pub crawlI we danced some salsa music at the last bar. I recomend the tour widely.

Bucerias, Mexico
“Guadalajara Food and Walking Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

The 3-hour tour of Guadalajara centro historic area focused on the food side of downtown GDL, with tastes of history thrown in. Our group of 8 Mexicans and foreigners, the maximum number on each tour, said the tour guide, started out in the center of centro and worked our way out to the western edge, about a mile away. We stopped for "tastes" of Guadalajara food, beverage and history along the way. It was very informative, since my wife and I had walked past many of the same buildings ourswelves on other occasions without realizing their historic significance. One of the highlights was the panoramic view of Guadalajara from the roof of the one of the tallest buildings in centro.The Guadalajara Food tour is a work-in-progress, having just recently been "invented" by our tour guide as a means to tie together history of places, spaces and food in Guadalajara, giving tourists a new option to explore when visiting this vibrant city. I thoroughly enjoyed this unique look into Guadalajara's past and present.