My friends and I aren't too familiar with Guadalajara, and we chose hotel morales based on the reviews. The hotel is beautiful and historic. You will notice the high class ambience as soon as you walk into the lobby. Our first stay there, we had a large corner room with a picturesque view if the plaza. It also had a full size jacuzzi tub! The rooms are incredibly clean and the staff is quite accommodating.
The area surrounding the hotel is safe and it's just a short walk to the main square of the city. Along this walk you will find several Mexican restaurants, my favorite being La Chata. If you're staying there for a lengthy period of time, you might want to explore other restaurants in the city because I've heard there are some really good ones, but only came across a handful on our walk.
They have shuttle service to the airport and bus stations with a flat rate (we found it less expensive than the taxi rates). Hotel Morales was a great find! I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms have Colonial Decoration & Architecture, T.V. with Cable and Remote Control, Free High-speed Internet access and/or wifi, Air Conditioning, Safe Box, Wood Floor, Electronic Lock, Coffee Maker with a free courtesy on the first night, Telephone, Wardrobe , Alarm clock, Iron & Ironing Board and Private Bathroom with Hairdryer and Vanity Mirror. We are happy to inform you that we have a CONCIERGE who can help you with just about anything you need: Car rental, restaurant reservations, information about the different tours or places to visit in Guadalajara, etc. His name is Manuel Mejia FACILITIES:guest's Parking, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Gym, Room Service 24 hrs,Bar with live music Wednesday and Thursday from 19:00 to 22:00 , Panoramic Terrace, Meeting Rooms, Two Elevators, Business Center, Public Telephones, among other services. Historic & Colonial building under protection of I.N.A.H. (National Anthropology & History Board of Mexico). Artistic Heritage and Architectonical Jewel of this city, restored in 2005. Is is located 3 blocks away from Cathedral, Government Palaces and Degollado Theater. Do not forget to visit our web page where you will find everything about the fascinating Hotel Morales our History and our most distinguished guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Morales Historical And Colonial Downtown Core
- Hotel Morales Guadalajara