This hotel is located in two beautifully restored buildings in central Guadalajara. Our room was huge, clean and well decorated with a no-charge safe. The A/C in the room was more than adequaate. The roof top pool is very nice on a hot afternoon. The service was impeccable, we arrived in a private car with friends who live in a small town near Guadalajara; their car was whisked away to free parking while we walked to La Chata for lunch. Upon our return our room was ready and their car was brought around. The staff was efficient and friendly. Taxis are available out front and the staff tells you how much the fare will be. Our room was quiet even though we were facing the street. Take time to explore the labyrinth that is this hotel, see all of the courtyards with their beautiful tile work.
I highly recommend this hotel for its style, staff and location. Breakfast is not provided and is fairly expensive in the hotel but El Gordo and some coffee shops are just down the street.
The only glitch was no hot water one morning - but that is common in Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms have Colonial Decoration & Architecture, T.V. with Cable and Remote Control, Free High-speed Internet access and/or wifi, Air Conditioning, Safe Box, Wood Floor, Electronic Lock, Coffee Maker with a free courtesy on the first night, Telephone, Wardrobe , Alarm clock, Iron & Ironing Board and Private Bathroom with Hairdryer and Vanity Mirror. We are happy to inform you that we have a CONCIERGE who can help you with just about anything you need: Car rental, restaurant reservations, information about the different tours or places to visit in Guadalajara, etc. His name is Manuel Mejia FACILITIES:guest's Parking, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Gym, Room Service 24 hrs,Bar with live music Wednesday and Thursday from 19:00 to 22:00 , Panoramic Terrace, Meeting Rooms, Two Elevators, Business Center, Public Telephones, among other services. Historic & Colonial building under protection of I.N.A.H. (National Anthropology & History Board of Mexico). Artistic Heritage and Architectonical Jewel of this city, restored in 2005. Is is located 3 blocks away from Cathedral, Government Palaces and Degollado Theater. Do not forget to visit our web page where you will find everything about the fascinating Hotel Morales our History and our most distinguished guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Morales Historical And Colonial Downtown Core
- Hotel Morales Guadalajara