I stayed at the Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara for a week in September 2010. It was a decent hotel. Nothing much to write home about except that for the price it was pretty good. I stayed in a room on the 10th floor which had a great view of the sunrise behind some small hills in the backdrop. Room very clean & neat. Usual hotel, nothing out of the ordinary but again, for the price it was good.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel
- Intercontinental Guadalajara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled.• Magnificent location across Plaza del Sol shopping mallwhich features more than 250 stores and restaurants,5 minutes away from Expo Guadalajara.• 4 Diamonds by the AAA, H Distinctive and HTDistinctive (High Technology).• 423 fully remodeled guestrooms.• “El Chante” Spa, Gym, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi, HeatedPool and Massages.• Chef’s Table (unique concept in town) y The ExclusiveTequila Collection Bar.• 21 different meeting rooms for up to 1500 pax.• 24 hour services: Gym, Business Center and RoomService. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.