This is a former Hyatt hotel, which accounts for the architectural style; atrium with glass elevators. The hotel has been updated fairly recently. The rooms are attractive and well appointed. The bathrooms--particularly the showers--are great. Parts of the lobby were on the dark side, perhaps a bid for energy conservation. The location is not at the center of town, but still accessible by cab. The staff was uniformly friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet offers a variety of options from made to order omelettes to Mexican dishes. The wait staff brings what appears to be a hat rack to your table to hold ladies purses. Lunch/dinner options are also quite good--almost good enough to be a destination for locals. Taxis are readily available. Unlike many hotels, they don't change dollars into local currency, which requires a trip to a change office. We did not check this facility for meeting rooms, so cannot comment on this for business meetings, but many businessmen were staying at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled.• Magnificent location across Plaza del Sol shopping mallwhich features more than 250 stores and restaurants,5 minutes away from Expo Guadalajara.• 4 Diamonds by the AAA, H Distinctive and HTDistinctive (High Technology).• 423 fully remodeled guestrooms.• “El Chante” Spa, Gym, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi, HeatedPool and Massages.• Chef’s Table (unique concept in town) y The ExclusiveTequila Collection Bar.• 21 different meeting rooms for up to 1500 pax.• 24 hour services: Gym, Business Center and RoomService. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Intercontinental Guadalajara