All the amenities you expect for a top of the line hotel. I liked the fact that is across the street from a mall so after work you can go do some local shopping and people watch.
Breakfast is also very good.
I have seen a pool which didn't look anything special but I actually never used it the couple of time I have stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled.• Magnificent location across Plaza del Sol shopping mallwhich features more than 250 stores and restaurants,5 minutes away from Expo Guadalajara.• 4 Diamonds by the AAA, H Distinctive and HTDistinctive (High Technology).• 423 fully remodeled guestrooms.• “El Chante” Spa, Gym, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi, HeatedPool and Massages.• Chef’s Table (unique concept in town) y The ExclusiveTequila Collection Bar.• 21 different meeting rooms for up to 1500 pax.• 24 hour services: Gym, Business Center and RoomService. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Intercontinental Guadalajara