I stayed at a suite in the 20th floor or 21st I cant remember but the vie was wonderful and the room so comfortable with a large shower where I spent a lot of time after being in Guadalajara city. The Hotel is very close to the exclusive area of Zapopan and close to many restaurants and bars if you want to have night fun. I completely recommend this hotel even if is just for a business trip or a long stay in Guadalajara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled.• Magnificent location across Plaza del Sol shopping mallwhich features more than 250 stores and restaurants,5 minutes away from Expo Guadalajara.• 4 Diamonds by the AAA, H Distinctive and HTDistinctive (High Technology).• 423 fully remodeled guestrooms.• “El Chante” Spa, Gym, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi, HeatedPool and Massages.• Chef’s Table (unique concept in town) y The ExclusiveTequila Collection Bar.• 21 different meeting rooms for up to 1500 pax.• 24 hour services: Gym, Business Center and RoomService. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Intercontinental Guadalajara