“My head still hurts” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“My head still hurts”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

We went to Boccadirosa for dinner last night. The non-stop rap music was so loud that we could barely talk to each other. We took the table furthest away from the noise, which was closest to the busy street, and we could not even hear the large city busses thundering by. We had a salad, which was OK (no salad dressing was offered) but then we cleared out as quickly as we could.

Visited September 2014

“Great athos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

The place is a really good restaurant to go out for diner or lunch, I started with a soup what was really good but before I finished my soup my pasta already came..... Besides that was the food great and the waitress really nice. Also the price is really good. I definitely recommend this place!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Antwerp Province, Belgium
“Dolce far niente in guadelajara ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had dinner in this restaurant and it was really amazing. Great atmosphere, very kind staff, delicious food.lovely anti pasta, good wine.
Close to the historical center.
Nice decoration, very cosy and romantic.
We would definitely recommend this place!

Denver, Colorado
“Tasty and authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

A nice restaurant with a true European vibe. Is a good place to have a bite and a glass of wine with your friends, partner or family. The Risotto I had was very tasty and I like that the owners are always around.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was in Bocca in September with my family and we loved it. It has a very authentic Italian feeling and the food was really tasty at a very accessible price. I had the lasagna and my son who is a picky eater ate it all. We will definitely come back.

• Visited September 2013