“Pig’s Pearls has come to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Zapopan, Mexico
“Pig’s Pearls has come to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Pig’s Pearls has come to stay. It’s definitely not the most chic or elegant restaurant, nor the most exclusive or typical, but the quality of the food is great. There are a lot of options to enjoy different and unconventional hamburgers, and you can enjoy them with an “artisanal” beer. The place is crowded around 3 pm at lunch time, so I’d suggest you to get there earlier. Please don’t go to Pig’s Pearls if you’re trying to stick to your diet; I don’t think you can keep your dietary convictions here.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

MA, USA
“Great food: excellent craft brew selection.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Down in Guad. for my work for a couple of weeks. We've been sticking to Mexican food an local, traditional dishes but decided to break from that M.O. because I read about the beer selection at Pig's Pearls. I'm glad we did. Not only was the beer selection excellent (within our group we had the Perro Negro Porter, Diogenes IPA, and, shoot, the other one had something to do with Black Tears, anyway, they were all great), but the food was great as well. We had Pesto, Double Cheese, and goat, burgers and had the pesto, portabello, feta, etc pizza appetizer. All very tasty. I'll definitely try to get back before we're done here, and/or come back next time I'm in town.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect ! Real hamburgers in Guadalajara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

If you are not into junk food, and you love hamburgers this is the place ! Tasty beef, with authentic mixes ! You should ask for a " boing " cold juice (Mexican old brand), my favorite is full of beacon ! I really enjoy the service !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta
“Best Hamburger in Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

If you are a burger lover then do not miss Pig's Peals. It is kind of hard to find and signage in front is not great.The atmosphere is simple, but the burgers are thick,large and wonderful. The double cheese burger has cheddar and brie.Price is right.The burrito looked great, but we did not try one.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Asheville, North Carolina
“Just go there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were in Guadalarja for a convention. We ate at Pigs Pearls for 2 out of the 3 dinners we had in the city. It was Amazing! One of the best burgers I have ever had in my life. Beer selection is great, lots of craft brews. I had a local honey lager and a red ale. Fries come with the burgers and they were great too. Very reasonable prices. Kind of a hipster vibe, but a good mix of customers and the servers are helpful and friendly.

• Visited November 2012