“Orgasmic!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 474 restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Vincent Vango is a Restaurant with International Author, a specialty of the house are the Lobster Tacos, we can find salads, pastas, seafood, poultry and cuts.We have a cellar of over 150 different labels from around the world, the cocktail is very cosmopolitan, clear the bar with the most complete distillation.The decor is among Londines New Yorker and a pleasant terrace, in a magical atmosphere you move to Europe just sit on Vincent!Every day the best music with our DJ and VJ
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Orgasmic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

OMG... everything was perfect!!! I had as entree the stuffed crab with risotto and the tuna and avocado. For dinner I had the lobster tacos and filete de vacio. Everything was flawless and service is excellent! I will be coming back to Vincent many many times!

• Visited June 2013

89% Recommend
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Definitely the best dishes I've tried!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I just met this restaurant and I have to say I'm totally excited and positively impacted! The food is just so GREAT!, which is very impressive since I've visited very many restaurants in town and this is the best I've tried by far. I strongly recommend the "Mero al limón negro" (Groupper with Black Lime), It's just stunning! The service is also great as well as the setting, I'm just eager to go back! =)

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Excellent food, excellent ambiance, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've been to this place many times because of my fascination with their food, ambiance and service. Whether it'd be for business or pleasure it's always a good place to go. Being an avid food lover, I have to say that this is my favorite place to dine, starting with my favorite item on the menu, the Iberica salad, to the lobster tacos that you can never get enough of. I'd say it's the #1 choice for dining in Guadalajara.

• Visited January 2013
San Diego, California
“Excellent Everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I absolutely loved this restaurant! Beginning with the location, beautiful outdoor terrace and really cool decor inside the restaurant. The food was delicious, highly recommend the Lobster Tacos. Had about 3 orders!! This is a great place to eat at whether you are going with business aquaintances, friends, or on a date. The setting and the menu are fitting for any ocasion. And if you are visiting Guadalajara I highly recommend you visit this restaurant!

• Visited August 2012
Mexico
“Never comming back to that place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I went with some coworkers to have dinner (about 10 people), what I've got surprised at the begginning is that even do they say is a fusion from different countries they dont have an English menu (I am mexican but mostly all of my co-workers were from US or Asia so it was difficult to explain them the options), anyway I ordered salmon which was good but the portion wasn't enough (really small portion). The worst thing was that at the end we asked the check then I noticed that there were more dishes than the ones we ate. I hate when people want to take advantage, after "sorry about it" they fix the amount. Never comming back by myself or with others, neither of course recommend it. Beware at the end!

• Visited December 2012