Where to begin. I can tell the story of this hotel in 5 facts
1. Lets start with the pool. We entered the lobby of the hotel, check in, and did what we always do; look for the pool. we saw a little pond in the center of the hotel, with a fountain and thought nothting of it. after 15 minutes of searching, we found out, that was to pool. About 15 feet at its widest spot, and 3 feet deep at most; it was dirty, cold, and had a nasty slime on the pools surface.
2. Next comes the staff. Yes, they spoke English, but they were rude, and mean. A girl in our travel group was walking into the lobby when a worker asked if she thought he was ugly, she said no, but he thought she said yes, yelled at her, and made her cry.
3. Next comes the elevator. It felt like a plane landing at the end, because you drop like 4 feet at the end. They feel like they're going to fall when they creak and groan as the climb SLOWLY to the top. Oh, don't bother looking at the floor gauge, its messed up and always read 8 or 9 or 1.
4. The floor was soft in spots, and wet with something, it smelled and wasn't clean.
5. The windows. Now no matter how much I research it, I cannot find out why there was a 5 inch gap on every window between the wall and the window frame. I could stick my hand out into the air. This helped explain the bubbling carpet and wet floors.
Over all, this hotel royally stunk. Do not go there ever!!!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Laffayette Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laffayette Hotel Guadalajara