It was once a great hotel! I know that its gone through financial downs and this might be the reason it is lackluster now.
My room, towards the back of the property welcomed me with a dirty sock odor that took quite a while to get rid of (or get used to?) and a pile of dirty linens that sat at my doorfront for several hours. The ugly stain on the carpet stared at me during my whole stay. Overly firm mattresses.
We ordered room service and thought it pricey for Mexico ($15 USD for a very regular hamburger). The breakfast buffet is set out in a nice garden area and the service was adequate. Food choices were ample but common.
We had to call four times and wait two hours for pool towels! When we got to the heated pool you could tell that it was in need of maintenance as MANY tiles were missing. The gardens surrounding the rooms and pools are old and very nice.
All in all, I'd probably pick another hotel to stay next time.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Camino Real Guadalajara Hotel
- Camino Real Hotel Guadalajara
- Guadalajara Camino Real Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Camino Real Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.