“Good central location for business” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Guadalajara

You added Hilton Guadalajara to your Saves list
Hilton Guadalajara
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida De Las Rosas 2933 | Rinconada Del Bosque, Guadalajara 44540, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #22 of 115 Hotels in Guadalajara
Austin Texas
“Good central location for business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Good central location. All the good things that come with a good hotel. Everything is perfect - As it should be. Nothing exceptional and nothing wrong. some folks in my team liked the pool a lot. I did not get to try it.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
HiltonGuadalajara, Director General at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
We are happy to learn that your stay with us was a sucvcessful one and look forward to see you back soon in our hotel

Peter M. Leder

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The room was a good size. The front desk was extremely kind and helpful. The air conditioner blows directly on the desk, which is not good if you are working there. The spa was decent and had good pricing, but the "deep tissue" massage was just a firm Swedish.

The walls were thin and the guy next door was on the phone day and night.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
We are very happy to hear that you liked our room size and the kindness of our team members. Furthermore we have notified the tenant of our Spa of your concerns with the “deep tissue” massage and have asked them to look into the matter.

Hopefully we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon to our hotel and remain

Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Here for four days on a business trip. The rooms are spacious although a little dated. Bathroom had Ashooter but needed a bench or something to make it more usable. Very clean. Not sure the 'city view' is worth the extra cost. Hotel bar was a great gathering place although service was a little slow. Breakfast buffet is the BEST I've ever seen and the staff was perfect, every single day.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
HiltonGuadalajara, Gerente at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
We thank you very much for letting us know about your findings while staying at our hotel. This is the best way to measure the quality of the service and installations and helps us to correct things in order to improve the wellbeing of our guests.
We hope to be of service to you in the not so distant future and remain

Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Pros

I'm a member of Hilton honors club since 10 years ago, this was a very short stay on this hotel to make a overall assessment, but I always had good experience on the Hilton hotels. I think the hotel is nice, the breakfast room service was delicious specially the waffles I still remember the smell of those :D.
The shower was amazing, I want to have one of those.

Cons
What it piss me off during my stay is the fact that I arrive to the hotel into a small rental car, when I tried to climb to the reception lobby ramp for check in, the staff didn't allow me to pass and send me to the other side of the street because there was no space. Come on I had to pay double parking fee, carry my luggage by my self crossing the street, COME ON!!! 5 stars?...... That's why I'm putting only POOR rate, because the fact of send me to the other side of the street!..... next time you saw a average and not a limousine car please ask first if he is going to make a check inn.

If I remove this bad event from my stay for sure I increase the rate.

Room Tip: If you can, a extra payment to have access to executive floor that includes breakfast.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you very much for letting us know about your experience in our hotel. We appreciate very much that you are a HHonors Member for the last 10 years and are very sorry to hear that you had probably a misunderstanding with the parking of your car as we are definitely not interested to send our guests to our neighbors parking when we do have our own.

I do apologize for the occurred and will definitely increase the training of our valet parking people. I also would like to state that we and Hilton as a company pride ourselves in not making any distinctions or discriminations by the size of your car, the color, race, religion, nationality or believes.
We hope very much to be of service to you in the near future to prove that this must have been an unfortunate incident.

vANCOUVER, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

i like every thing there all staff was very help full and great , service was very good also very honest people because i left me iphone on the sofa and left for Airport but when i cam back to pickup my phone and it was there. its great hotel and great people.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
We are very happy to hear that your stay with us was a successful one and are happy to hear that your I Phone was found and delivered back to you.

We are looking forward to be of service to you in the near future and remain

Tijuana, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

One of the best hotels in Guadalajara and great service. The location is excellent, good local food restaurants and conveniently close to historical downtown. I would recommend this hotel every time. The spa service is great. Room service is good even after 1am. Parking is convenient and inexpensive.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Thank you very much for your very valuable comments which are of great interest to us. We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one and that you like our installations.

We hope to be of service to you in the near future and remain

Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Have stayed at this Hilton several times and the quality remains consistant. Located in front of the WTC it can be quite busy when an EXPO is in progress. Security can slow traffic in front of the Hotel when there are dignitaries in attendance. Good view of the city from the executive lounge. Wifi works without too much delay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
We are very happy to hear that your stay with us was a successful one and we look forward to welcome you back soon to our hotel.

Peter M. Leder

Been to Hilton Guadalajara? Share your experiences!