“nice bed, nice view of the city” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Guadalajara

You added Hilton Guadalajara to your Saves list
Hilton Guadalajara
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida De Las Rosas 2933 | Rinconada Del Bosque, Guadalajara 44540, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #25 of 120 Hotels in Guadalajara
Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
“nice bed, nice view of the city”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Pros

I'm a member of Hilton honors club since 10 years ago, this was a very short stay on this hotel to make a overall assessment, but I always had good experience on the Hilton hotels. I think the hotel is nice, the breakfast room service was delicious specially the waffles I still remember the smell of those :D.
The shower was amazing, I want to have one of those.

Cons
What it piss me off during my stay is the fact that I arrive to the hotel into a small rental car, when I tried to climb to the reception lobby ramp for check in, the staff didn't allow me to pass and send me to the other side of the street because there was no space. Come on I had to pay double parking fee, carry my luggage by my self crossing the street, COME ON!!! 5 stars?...... That's why I'm putting only POOR rate, because the fact of send me to the other side of the street!..... next time you saw a average and not a limousine car please ask first if he is going to make a check inn.

If I remove this bad event from my stay for sure I increase the rate.

Room Tip: If you can, a extra payment to have access to executive floor that includes breakfast.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Luis Z
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you very much for letting us know about your experience in our hotel. We appreciate very much that you are a HHonors Member for the last 10 years and are very sorry to hear that you had probably a misunderstanding with the parking of your car as we are definitely not interested to send our guests to our neighbors parking when we do have our own.

I do apologize for the occurred and will definitely increase the training of our valet parking people. I also would like to state that we and Hilton as a company pride ourselves in not making any distinctions or discriminations by the size of your car, the color, race, religion, nationality or believes.
We hope very much to be of service to you in the near future to prove that this must have been an unfortunate incident.

vANCOUVER, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

i like every thing there all staff was very help full and great , service was very good also very honest people because i left me iphone on the sofa and left for Airport but when i cam back to pickup my phone and it was there. its great hotel and great people.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
We are very happy to hear that your stay with us was a successful one and are happy to hear that your I Phone was found and delivered back to you.

We are looking forward to be of service to you in the near future and remain

Tijuana, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

One of the best hotels in Guadalajara and great service. The location is excellent, good local food restaurants and conveniently close to historical downtown. I would recommend this hotel every time. The spa service is great. Room service is good even after 1am. Parking is convenient and inexpensive.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Thank you very much for your very valuable comments which are of great interest to us. We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one and that you like our installations.

We hope to be of service to you in the near future and remain

Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Have stayed at this Hilton several times and the quality remains consistant. Located in front of the WTC it can be quite busy when an EXPO is in progress. Security can slow traffic in front of the Hotel when there are dignitaries in attendance. Good view of the city from the executive lounge. Wifi works without too much delay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
We are very happy to hear that your stay with us was a successful one and we look forward to welcome you back soon to our hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

2nd visit to the same hotel both were work related both were excellent.
the rooms are clean and comfortable, has a pool and a Gym. its located two blocks away from a shopping and has free transport to 2 bigger ones, The service was great and everyone was really nice. they help you go to different tours and explain everything you need to know.
the breakfast buffet is hugue and has a lot options. Since most buildings in the area are not tall it's very likely you will have a nice view from your room, personally I loved to sleep with the curtains open in order to see the city while sleeping.
I hope to be back so I can stay there again.
on the down side its not really close to downtown so you will need to take cabs most of the time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I throughly enjoyed my stay at the Hilton. The rooms were very clean and quiet. I also enjoyed that you had to input your room key in the elevator in order for it to move. This extra security feature made me feel more secure.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are very happy to hear that your stay in our hotel was a successful one and that you felt secure while staying at the Hilton.

Hopefully we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon and remain

Cordially

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Loved this hotel. Bus line right there. Awesome pool and workout room. Steamroom as well. Killer tacos on the corner down the road.. restaurants are hella expensive, reccomend eating around the local restaurants. Many of them. Mall is about 4 blocks away.

Room Tip: Have your spouse work for Hiltons hotel. We get rooms for 39.00 a nite
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
HiltonGuadalajara, General Manager at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you very much for your very valuable comments which we appreciate very much.
We are happy to hear that you liked our installations and look forward to be of service to you in the near future.