I stayed two nights at the and of a two-week stay in Zapopan. I found the staff to be attentive and the room, was clean and comfortable. Because it was an interior room, it was a bit dark. Next time I'd request an exterior room. But that's a minor issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Often called the "Pearl of the West," the city of Guadalajara offers visitors a unique look at Mexico’s modern present and historic past. Spacious suites await you at the Guadalajara Plaza Express Lopez Mateos Hotels & Suites featuring newly renovated rooms featuring modern amenities such as air conditioning and an executive work area. For the business minded traveler, the hotel includes a spacious business center with computer stations, wireless internet, fax, copy machine and bilingual secretarial service. If you’re visiting Guadalajara for leisure, enjoy a pleasant stroll in the lush garden that surrounds the hotel or a nourishing dip in the inviting swimming pool. Located only 20 minutes from the Historical Center and 3 blocks from Plaza del Sol commercial center it truly is in the ideal location. Guadalajara Plaza Express Lopez Mateos Hotels & Suites offers the perfect location whether you’re here for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Guadalajara Plaza Lopez Mateos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guadalajara Plaza Lopez Mateos Hotel Guadalajara
- Guadalajara Plaza Hotel
- Plaza Lopez Mateos Guadalajara