“Became a local classic!” 4 of 5 stars

Av. Mexico 2916, Guadalajara 44680, Mexico
Website
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 453 restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Argentinean, Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Nelson
Description: Free Valet Parking, Smoking area, Terrace area. ~Flavor at firewood~
“Became a local classic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

It's not easy to become a classic in the highly critical city of Guadalajara, but Tintoretto did it. With their excellent service and good cuisine, you will surely leave pleased. Try the Lechon if it's available, if not the Gallinita (Rock Cornish). Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Phoenix, Arizona
“Tintoretto = Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Tintoretto has wonderful wood fired pizza. The restaurant is clean and well staffed. Mango margaritas and mojitos are fresh and potent. The patio offers good people watching opportunities.

Visited September 2012
Mexico
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I enjoyed a really excellent meal in Tintoretto. They have an excellent wine menu and the food was delicious and not over priced.

For tourists it might be a bit out of the way but our taxi driver found it easy enough, we do speak Spanish though...

Will definitely return!

Visited August 2012
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Excellent Service, Decent Food,”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

This place was a big disappointment. After reading some good reviews we decided to give them a try. The service was very good, until it came time for the check. The waiter disappeared with the cash and never returned to bring the change. There was more than 30% change due (a good tip is about15%, standard 10%). I was prepared to leave him 15% or a little more because until that point the service was way above expectations, just a bummer that he tried to play hide and go seek with my change when it was obvious that change was due.

Beyond that debacle the food was only decent. I started with a portobello mushroom salad that was way over dressed, but otherwise had potential to be very good. My fiancee had an equally over dressed cesar salad. I had a the steak, vacio, a great cut that I highly recommend, just from somewhere else. This steak was over cooked (ordered medium rare) and was served without sauce and with a huge salad, which I was not into after having just eaten a huge salad They offered me sauce choices after the steak was served, which I accepted and was charged for, which seemed a little strange when buying a $240MXN steak ($20USD). My fiancee had a Greek pasta dish that was good but not creative or exciting in any way. I think I may have a harder view simply because the waiter went missing after collecting my money, and it was obviously intentional. I will say that the drinks were great, I received two shots of Bombay Sapphire with my tonic which was an unexpected surprise.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“All in one word, fabulous!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

I loved every single aspect of it!
Starting with the food that was delicious, all the dishes came with great presentation and taste.
The service was superb, our waiter was on top of every single need and beyond!
The ambience was tranquil and simple...

I definitely will recommend the restaurant as a must try!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere