“GREAT EXPERIENCE!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Ego Spa

My Ego Spa
Av. Manuel J. Clouthier 567, Col. Jardines de Guadalupe | Zapopan, Jalisco, Guadalajara, Mexico
3331252000
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: My Ego SPA is a design concept, city, carefully designed for people with activities that require a stand-by in his life, and want to relieve stress, so you can continue working with the absorbent is life these days.Aimed at men and women who care for him and wants to give a moment to themselves,(egoism always been good) with a martini, a steam bath, a perfect gown, in a tasteful hand in hand with the most exclusive spas in the world.
chapala
“GREAT EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

I went there to have a relaxing experience, I got a great service with great personnel, definitely if you go to Guadalajara, you have to go there!

Visited August 2011

Mexico City, Mexico
“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

This place is really a hidden treasure, when my wife and I went to Guadalajara we were not even looking for a Spa to relax, our idea was to party and have fun; but honestly, this place and its staff made us want to become permanent residents...

Visited May 2011
Cambridge, MA
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent spa. A bit out of the way.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

We had a nice and relaxing time at this spa. The service is great and the price is very reasonable. It's located in a nice neighborhood but it is a bit far from everything. We took a taxi to Plaza del Sol for only 30 pesos or so though. Even though we go the 1 hr massage the whole experience lasted for like 2 hrs since it included sauna (optional) and some time to relax.

Visited January 2011
myEgo, Director de Relaciones Públicas at My Ego Spa, responded to this review, August 5, 2011
Thanks for your opinion about the experience at My Ego SPA !!
Houston, Texas
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

I visited GDL last month and I had one of the most relaxing experiencies in my live. I went to My Ego SPA and take the Ayurvedico massage and I was in another world!!

I really recommend this place to have a very amazing experience.

Regards!
Christina

San Diego, CA
“The best experience in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2009

I was visiting Guadalajara for a few days and decided to give some time to myself. The skin scrubber (limpieza profunda con ultrasonido) is the BEST! My face turned into a baby's face, so soft and clean. My husband made a nice complement about how shine my skin was. The people working there is fantastic, they make you feel like home. All the therapies include a martini and steam bath. If you have the opportunity to visit Guadalajara and want to pamper yourself, GO TO THIS PLACE!