“great food terrible service” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Quadalajara
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food terrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been multiple times and every time the food was delicious but the service was awful. I have stopped going because the service has been so bad.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

Guadalajara, Mexico
“Best pizza in town, excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I've been there dozens of times and it's still one of my favorite restaurants in Guadalajara. Their pizza and pasta is excellent as well as the prices they offer. The service is good and diligent and it surprises me how I still see mostly the same staff since they opened around 8-9 years ago which is a good indicator of the environment they have managed to create. The location is also good, surrounded by bars, pubs, and other restaurants that you can visit during your stay. Their wine list is simple, affordable and well chosen.

By the way, carry cash with you since they don't take credit or debit cards.

Visited September 2012
“Amazing Italiano food AND atmospher!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I travel all over the world and my favorite food is Italiano. Often times it isn't a good representation of Itialian food, well Funicula has it going on! Food is fresh, flavorful without being strong and the pizzas and calzones are full of flavor and taste. We ate on the 3rd floor overlooking the street...perfecto. Next time travel back I will eat 2 nights out of my 6-day work visits. Hopefully they update the address. Our can driver said it was 1906

Zurich, Switzerland
“Saudade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I lived in Guadalajara almost 10 years ago and as Italian I have to say this is one of the best pizza I have ever had outside of Italy The owner is an Italian guy from Toscany and chatting with him made my experience even better!
Going back there in 2013! :)
can't wait :)

• Visited August 2011
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Excellent pizzas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

This is a great place, is a little crowded, but the food is excellent, definitely a place to visit.

Visited October 2011