“It was at least edible” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Mexico City
“It was at least edible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2009

The duck breast with cheese appetizer had duck that was so thin, you could barely taste the duck. It was the best part of the meal, however. The salad was okay, and both of us ordered pizzas. The crust was burned and rippled on both of them. The service couldn't have been slower, either. It took years to get the check and they longer still to pay.

The view from the varanda was nice, but frankly, the entry from the garden was the prettiest part. We won't be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

mexico city
“Do you like dangerous plate chips mixed with your food? I don´t.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

When I visited this restaurant for the first and last timeI ordered a pasta with spanish ham, as i took a bite of the ham which was served wrapped in a loop, I bit the ham and heard a nasty crack inside my mouth. Contrary to the good manners I usually show at restaurants I immediately spit the food out of my mouth to find a 1 inch piece of broken plate. I was horrified as this lack of attention from the restaurant could have landed me in the hospital, I cant even imagine the potential consequences. I called the waitor over which was unsympathetic, and not surprised at all, he said they check the plates before they come out of the kitchen, implying that I might have put the glass chip in my food???? insane!!!! i was never offered an apology, restaurant management never showed their face and i was charged for half of my dish as i had shared it with another person and their portion did not have glass in it! This resaurant is a health risk, the food is poor tasting, I had also ordered meat which was tough and greasy. Gross..... I strongly do not reccomend this resataurant, for Italian food in Cuernavaca, go to Marco Polo in front of the Cathedral, they have a long tradition and never fail to deliver delicious food! Formaggio charges overpriced nasty food and has no idea how to treat a customer.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere