“6th year in a row!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Chocolate Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cuernavaca
Casa Chocolate Bed and Breakfast
You added Casa Chocolate Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Comonfort 21 | Col. Acapantzingo, Cuernavaca 62440, Mexico   |
Ranked #1 of 51 Cuernavaca B&B and Inns
Barcelona, Spain
“6th year in a row!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Every year in February, I have a meeting to attend in Cuernavaca. After the meetings have finished I head to Casa Chocolate for a relaxing weekend to reward myself for all the good work we do for Girl Scouts and Guides around the world. I have enjoyed relaxing time by the pool and a fantastic three course breakfast each morning. I have already booked my space for next year!

Room Tip: The Caramel house is great if you want to stay in one night and be able to fix your own meal
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed with Cathy and Christine longer than planned just because we felt so comfortable. The rooms are very comfortable (the Milk Chocolate room has a nice tub), incredible clean and quiet. The open area for guest allows one to lounge in the warm weather of Cuernavaca. The dogs add life to the place and Cathy's gourmet breakfast and deserts were a treat we did not expect. She obviously spends considerable time preparing the morning meals. If ever in Cuernava I would not even think of looking somewhere else. I see why this is rated #1 on Trip Advisor.

Room Tip: The Milk Chocolate room has a wonderful tub!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Christine and Cathy offer their guests the best available B & B experience. We had never been to Cuernavaca and wanted to stay at a very comfortable B & B. Of course, we searched for the #1 Trip Advisor recommendation and found Casa Chocolate. What a place! The room was excellent, the grounds are excellent and the breakfast was MORE than excellent.

More over, the hosts are excellent. They helped us get bus tickets, called for their cab driver, Victor, anytime we needed a taxi, recommended restaurants and lavadarias and many more things I can't remember. They made our visit to Cuernavaca a pleasure.

What else can I say. If you go to Cuernavaca then stay with Christine and Cathy at Casa Chocolate. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

While on previous trips to Cuernavaca, I've stayed with a local family who hosts students studying Spanish, this time I was travelling with my partner and in search of something more special, more private. The room nestled between the kitchen and the carport was perfect. Private and quiet, with our own outdoor seating area, when we wanted it, but offering easy access to the very lovely garden, pool and common seating area. Cathy and Cristina are delightful company, and as hosts, always helpful. (When we couldn't get through to the local bus station, they drove over to purchase tickets for us.) Breakfasts at Casa C are to die for. We're not big eaters, so could only manage one shared between the two of us, packing our chocolate dessert for the road to enjoy later. Have to say this: Loved the pups! Don't let the hooplah about safety in Mexico stop you. Take advantage of this lovely oasis and lovely City, since the time of Cortez and the Aztecs, a refuge from bigger turbulence in the country beyond.

• Stayed February 2012
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Ich kann das Casa Cocolate nur wärmestens weiterempfehlen!
Alles hat gestimmt: Von der schnellen und reibungslosen Kommunikation mit Christine und Cathy über das wunderbare Zimmer, die tollen Gartenanlange bis zum grandiosen 3-Gänge Frühstück jeden Morgen! Die Gastgeber kümmern sich rührend und stehen einem mit Rat und Tat zur Seite.
Wer Cuernavaca günstiger als im Hotel, mit persönlicherem Service und in einer entspannten familiären Atmosphäre erleben möchte, der ist im Casa Chocolate genau richtig!

My stay at Casa Chocolate was perfect! From the fast and reliable communication prior to my arrival, to the wonderful room and the relaxing garden to the terrific 3-course breakfast each morning.
I could not have chosen a better place in Cuernavaca! Catherine and Cathy take care of their guest and their warm hospitaliy really makes you feel at home immediately. If you are looking for place with a relaxing atmosphere and great service at a reasonable price I highly recomment Casa Chocolate!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed in Casa Chocolate for three wonderful nights over the New Year holiday. Every morning we woke up to a three-course, gourmet breakfast which always included a fresh-baked chocolate treat! Our hostesses accommodated even our smallest wishes and needs. The attention to detail made it clear that Cathy and Christine take great pride in hosting their guests, not only in terms of the food but also in the landscaping, the amenities, the personal interaction, and the way the rooms were made up. The atmosphere at Casa Chocolate was warm and relaxed and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

We will definitely be back!

Andrew & Miguel

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
México DF
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The personal attention of Christine and Cathy, the excellent breakfast and the Chocolate House location in Cuernavaca, makes this my first choice when I go to Cuernavaca to rest. My wife and I were recently on a weekend, this is the fourth time we can enjoy the hospitality of Casa Chocolate.

Room Tip: There are only four rooms available, so plan your stay with time.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa Chocolate Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!