They thought of everything in creating this hotel. In the seven nights we stayed here, we left the hotel only once. That’s how perfect it is.
Here are some perks we discovered upon arrival:
• Our room had a mini-fridge stocked full of free waters and cokes.
• The gym has dumbbells and treadmills.
• Our room was serviced twice a day, and after breakfast, there were fresh towels on our lounge chairs
• The bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept on
• They have books you can borrow, and a Scrabble game if you want to play in the open air bar area.
• Our lounge chairs were perfectly positioned in the sun, and our hammock was in the shade. Nice, because if my husband wanted to step out of the sun, we were still right next to each other.
Food – wonderful. I do not eat dairy, and they were very accommodating. The breakfasts were the best I’ve ever eaten. Shrimp tacos for lunch were amazing.
Service – impeccable. Jacobo, Juan and Fransisco were so kind and helped us with anything we asked.
We are already saving up to return next year.
- Also Known As:
- Amuleto Hotel
- Amuleto Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Amuleto Zihuatanejo