The hotel is mainly a timeshare for Club Intrawest and we booked a two bedroom and a one bedroom for the points that we had. I would equate the value of the two bedroom at about 5,000 for the view and accomadtions. The staff are outsatanding, If you are out of shape you will be after the walk back and fourth to the pool and beach. The hotel is located om Playa la ropa one of the prettiest beaches in the area. All of the activity you need is there. The food and service our great. The food can be a bit pricey but you can always walk up the beach to Patys or Crocodillas for great food for mores resonanble prices.Cab rides to downtown Ziha are 3 dollars. But you really don't have to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Villas on the Mexican Riviera Club Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Club is located on Playa la Ropa – the most exclusive beach in Zihuatanejo. Vacation Homes cascade down the hillside offering panoramic views of Zihuatanejo Bay. Enjoy casual dining by the infinity pool or in the restaurant under the giant palapa roof. Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo reflects its spectacular oceanfront location in a stunning open-air design and innovative architecture. Terraces offer sweeping ocean views from every angle. Uniquely designed villas feature hand-cut tiles, wood furnishings and bright fabrics, all locally crafted to reflect the rich culture of the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Intrawest - Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Hotel Intrawest Zihuatanejo
- Intrawest Zihuatanejo