an easy walk to center of town; a bit more of a hike to La Ropa but the bus for six pesos presents a good option when going in that direction. This small hotel is spotless, the staff friendly, and the additiion this year of a small restaurant with excellent, well priced food is a real plus. The kitchen in our room was small and well equipped; not having to go out for every meal is a big plus. While the hotel is definetely family friendly we we pleased that there were not dozens of kids in the pool area...the vibe is a bit more attuned to adults who want a peaceful place to relax. We have stayed at many other hotels in the area in the past and have never gone to the same place twice. We have already booked rooms for a third stay at this wonderful spot next year...we feel we have a found the perfect place for our winter holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta de don Andrés is more than just an accommodation, it is undoubtedly the perfect atmosphere where you can enjoy unforgettable moments, tranquility, and above all, the friendly service of your friends from La Quinta, who wait for you with open arms and wish you a pleasant stay.In this paradise you can find wonderful seaview villas located at “Playa la Madera” in Zihuatanejo, Gro. Mexico ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta de Don Andres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta De Don Andres Hotel Zihuatanejo
- La Quinta Zihuatanejo
- Zihuatanejo La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Zihuatanejo