We just spenT two weeks at the Don Andres and we fell in love! We already loved Zihua, but hadn't quite found the perfect place to stay. Now we have! It is owned by a local family and they pour all their time and love in to this gorgeous hotel/condos. Pearl and Alex are gracious hostesses that will try to meet your every need! Gustavo is the front desk man and he speaks very good english. He made calls for us, gave restaurant recommendations and generally answered everything we asked. The restaurant is brand new. We did pool snacks and were not disappointed. They also cooked a special cake for me on my birthday! They made it an extra special time. The first night we stayed, I thought the bed was too hard. I asked Gustavo about it and that day the maid arrived with a thick mattress pad, placed it on the bed and that solved my problem! We stayed in the penthouse and it is spectacular. The bed and bath are in doors, but everything else is outside. It is mostly covered, but the terrace area is OPEN AND HUGE and has the best view of the bay! There are two large ceiling fans - one above the kitchen area, one above the living room area that provide a constanat breeze. The bedroom is A/C for nights. We were never uncomfortable as far as temperatures. The kitchen doesn't have the best choice of dishes, but we weren't really into cooking anyway - we are on vacation! The only downside we could possibly come up with is that the WiFi in the pentouse is kind of isolated to the kitchen area (we told them they should buy a booster), but it was still totally usable. This would not stop us from going back again and again! The whole place was added on to and remodeled two years ago and it is so neat and tidy. We visited friends in a couple of the other rooms and everything is in great shape, clean and well taken care of. We loved it, give it a three thumbs up and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta de don Andrés is more than just an accommodation, it is undoubtedly the perfect atmosphere where you can enjoy unforgettable moments, tranquility, and above all, the friendly service of your friends from La Quinta, who wait for you with open arms and wish you a pleasant stay.In this paradise you can find wonderful seaview villas located at “Playa la Madera” in Zihuatanejo, Gro. Mexico ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta de Don Andres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta De Don Andres Hotel Zihuatanejo
- La Quinta Zihuatanejo
- Zihuatanejo La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Zihuatanejo