“Great Chinese food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mi Chayito

Mi Chayito
Playa la Ropa Calle 6 manzana4 Lote 2 en El Hotel Real de la Palma | Col. La Ropa, Zihuatanejo 40880, Mexico
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #92 of 244 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Daily fresh food
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
“Great Chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

who knew you could get some of the best Chinese food we have ever had in Mexico

Visited November 2011

zihuatanejo
“Love love ...run do not walk to this great eatery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Zihua. Delicious Chinese food...gracious host Abel and his wife Paty serve a variety of dishes...all yummy and very reasonably priced. Lovely setting...this is a favorite of many of the local expats who come on
a weekly basis...I highly recommend this for anyone who wants a great meal .

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Penticton, Canada
“A North American worthy steak in Mexico for under 10 bucks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

As usual, after 3 weeks travelling and being away from our bbq, we start having steak withdrawls. In all our years of coming to Mexico, we have rarely found (nor do we expect to...otherwise we would just stay home and eat, right?) a home-worthy steak, especially for under $10. However, we found one anyway! Mi Chayito served up a beautifully done and nicely seasoned piece of steak, alongside a baked potato with the best sour cream ever, and steamed veggies. After days of tortillas and salsa (which we also love), we were sooooo happy to have comfort food that was tasty, tender, and cheap. Our only suggestion? The steak is billed on the menu as 'filet mignon', which it is not. What it is, however, is a damn piece of steak. Can't beat this deal for the price. The restaurant, too, was clean and nicely decorated.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
zihuatanejo
“wonderful steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Zihua...I go at least once a week and select either number 1 on there Chinese menu and the now newly discovered filet mignon med rare...Abel does a great job on both...love his newly painted restaurant and appreciate his sevice and charm. Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eagle River
“Better food than you would expect to find.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

I went to Mi Chayito yesterday for lunch and had Pot Stickers and Egg Rolls. I just wanted something to tide me over until dinner later in the day. They came to me served with white rice and I could not decide which I liked the best. To the Pot Stickers I added a little soy sauce and for the Egg Rolls there was some home made plum sauce and it was superb. I actually enjoyed lunch so much that I took a friend there later in the day for dinner. She loved the Sweet and Sour Pork and I went for the Shanghai Chicken. Twice in one day was not a bit too much for a place with food this good. Give it a try.

• Visited June 2011