This boutique hotel really is lovely. As others have stated, the view is spectacular, the rooms beautiful and the service and staff really good. The rooms, food and drinks also were an excellent value. I don't think that the rooms could have been any cleaner! It is a very restful and relaxing place to spend time. I spent a week here, and seldom left the property only going to town twice and out to eat three times. The pool and lounge chairs are a great place to spend time. I met some wonderful people staying there, another one of the highlights of staying at a small hotel like this.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuitlateca Hotel
- Casa Cuitlateca Zihuatanejo
- Casa Cuitlateca Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cuitlateca has just 5 suites, all stunning, four with private balcony or patio. Our hotel is known best for its intimacy and excellent, personal service. Casa Cuitlateca is the perfect place for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Relax, and let yourself be pampered by our excellent staff. We offer a fabulous ala carte breakfast, free of charge. For your convenience, we have round-the-clock food and beverage service, as well as room service at no extra charge. Come and see why Casa Cuitlateca has the highest rating (97%) on TripAdvisor for all hotels in Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa. This is not by chance. We work hard everyday to make your experience the very best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Cuitlateca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.