The hotel is located on one end of Playa Madera (great beach for kids), In Colonia La Madera on a super cute street with plenty of restaurants near by and a short walk to the town center. The beach is easily accessible by a few stairs from the hotel grounds. There are two parts to the hotel, the ocean side and the garden side across the street with the lobby, a restaurant serving breakfast/lunch and a pool.
Stayed on the ocean side, beautiful gardens, pool and a bar (great happy hour). Lots of flowers, grass, and palm trees. There are plenty of chairs and lounge chairs, even more a step down towards the beach. Stayed in La Casita (2 bedroom/bath, living room, full kitchen) for a week, the unit was simple and did the trick. The price was really affordable and too good to pass up.
One great part about the hotel was the other guests. They were super friendly and social (some have been staying there every year for the past 20 years!), great to chat up during happy hour. It made it feel very homey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villas Miramar is a small boutique hotel perfect for families and/or couples. It is located in La Madera Beach zone at Zihuatanejo, which makes it easy to walk through the main beaches or downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Villas Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo