Wow. What a beautiful hotel, what wonderful and friendly staff and what a beautiful beach.
This was truly a perfect vacation and we really loved the hotel. The food was good albeit really expensive and the drinks were really pricey by the rest of the towns standards. You have to remind yourself that you are paying for excellent service and safety.
While we were at the beach on the first night a sea turtle greeted us and proceeded to lay 100 eggs on the property, the hotel is part of a sea turtle conservation and have a nest where all the eggs are safe guarded. The whole experience was amazing and a real treat.
This was a perfect romantic getaway and the husband and I can't wait to plan our next trip!
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Zihuatanejo Hotel
- The Tides Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Resort Zihuatanejo
- Villa Del Sol Zihuatanejo
- Tides Zihuatanejo
- Villa Del Sol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool garden waterfalls, enchanted lagoons and elegant adobe-inspired villas nestle along one of Mexico's premier beaches to make up the romantic Viceroy Zihuatanejo. 46 Guestrooms and suites afford stunning garden and ocean views across a tranquil beach. Relaxed contentment is made complete with award winning Mexican-Pacific cuisine, 3 swimming pools including a spectacular seaside infinity pool, an intimate spa and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.