My family just spent New Year's in Zihuatenjo. We stayed at the Viceroy again. This was trip seven for us because we have yet to find a place like the Viceroy that makes you feel like family.Everyone from Lewis, Eddyberto, Diego, Hector, and all the staff cater to every whim that you may have.
They help with activities, dinner reservations, and any special needs that you may have.
Rooms are elegant without being over stated. The beach is unbelievable with the hanging beds and Palapa's with white table cloth tables for lunch or snacks.
The place is so special to us that my youngest son wanted to ask his girlfriend to marry him. He did that with a special dinner on the beach. Lewis helped with all the preparations to make it a night that they will never ever forget.
We cannot say enough good things about the Viceroy. If you are looking for the most romantic getaway in this world look no further than The Viceroy Zihuatenjo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool garden waterfalls, enchanted lagoons and elegant adobe-inspired villas nestle along one of Mexico's premier beaches to make up the romantic Viceroy Zihuatanejo. 46 Guestrooms and suites afford stunning garden and ocean views across a tranquil beach. Relaxed contentment is made complete with award winning Mexican-Pacific cuisine, 3 swimming pools including a spectacular seaside infinity pool, an intimate spa and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Resort Zihuatanejo
- Villa Del Sol Zihuatanejo
- Tides Zihuatanejo