Dulce and Luis at front desk are very good.
Eliazar on beach is a great host.
Older grounds keeper is very proud of his work and does a great job. He really appreciated that I noticed his work.
Lagoon view suite is very nice.
Location on beach is best - even better than other higher rated properties.
Not management fault, but beach is ever so slightly trashier than last year.
3 maintenance visits to replace failing a/c fan bearing. Not great for trying to fall asleep.
3 requests for fire alarm chirping to stop resonating in stonewalled lobby. Sound echoed right into our bedroom. Geez....
Food still overpriced and not very good. Rossi's and La Perla may not be as fancy, but definitely better quality.
Staff overall is very nice.
Property is showing signs of wear and tear. Probably wouldnt take much for basically cosmetic touch ups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool garden waterfalls, enchanted lagoons and elegant adobe-inspired villas nestle along one of Mexico's premier beaches to make up the romantic Viceroy Zihuatanejo. 46 Guestrooms and suites afford stunning garden and ocean views across a tranquil beach. Relaxed contentment is made complete with award winning Mexican-Pacific cuisine, 3 swimming pools including a spectacular seaside infinity pool, an intimate spa and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Resort Zihuatanejo
- Villa Del Sol Zihuatanejo
- Tides Zihuatanejo