Hotel is very nice. High end, great views, great service (speed/quality). I was hoping for a more personable staff. We meet 1 male server; 1 front desk girl and 1 room cleaner who had social skills and were very pleasant to chat with, share food options/choices and just happy to help. Most staff seemed bother by requests or didn't care for thee jobs. That said; we had a great time hanging in our room with the pool; patio and view....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa Que Canta is a small hotel with essence, a history and a personality of its own; a true tropical paradise. Located on a promontory in the middle of Zihuatanejo Bay next to the beautiful La Ropa beach, this hotel offers unrivaled panoramic views. Built with adobe bricks, palapas and tropical woods, the unique architecture of La Casa Que Canta is an icon on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. Its 25 ample suites, spread out among three buildings, all have spacious terraces and 180-degree views overlooking the bay. In this peaceful and refined world, attentive to the passage of time, we have created a universe with attention to details and with the uttermost respect for our guests and their well being. Loyal visitors tell us that each time they arrive at La Casa Que Canta, is like returning to a beloved family. Since our opening 23 years ago, we are proud to be amongst the best Boutique Hotels of the World. Our pursuit of constant improvement and excellent service has granted us multiple awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo