If there is an experience you need to have before you die, stay a few days at La Casa Que Canta. Not even 20 minutes from the airport, served by many international airlines, there are very few places which do compare to this one. Although it is not intended for the super-active person, the hotel has a nice gym, you can run on the beach (just the walk down and up will be a good exercise), swim in their 2 pools, and they have outside activities like snorkeling, scuba diving and yoga. It is of course not the fun night life of neighbour Ixtapa, but who needs a TV and a disco when you basically come here to relax. I love being able to go down to the beach, walk for an hour, plunge into the big waves and then get a massage near the water. And apart from what the menu says, you can basically ask whatever you like to the chef. And do not hesitate to have Huevos Motuleños for beakfast instead of your daily granola or oatmeal. Give a little vacation to your stomach, and let it indulge in something different. And they have the best French (Belgian) fries of Zihuatanejo. Add to it the most friendly staff you can imagine, and you have all the ingredients for a perfect time. If you come for a few days, you won't want to get anywhere else to eat. And I did not even talk about the tremendous view.....
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you arrive you will discover an intimate, private and romantic hideaway on the ocean. From almost every angle full panoramic views of the bay, and the picturesque, peaceful fishing village of Zihuatanejo will enchant you. A swim in our infinity pool is similar to a dream-like experience and our salt water pool on the ocean, surrounded by the rocks, is unique. Whether having room service or lunch and dinner at our restaurant, you will discover an endless array of flavors from our authentic Mexican cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.