Don't think about it anymore. I read all the reviews. It's so difficult when you read a negative one. I was treating my husband to a surprise birthday getaway in December and was emotionally invested in this being the right place. He has taken me so many places in the World, often Four Seasons or luxurious Boutique hotels. I wanted this to be the perfect surprise. Well, my girlfriend recommended this hotel, so I decided to trust her opinion. Am I glad I did! This was the most lovely experience that could not be topped...ever!
We arrived on this stunning property and were seated and served drinks while being checked in to the property. We were escorted to a fabulous suite with a large balcony and it's own private infinity plunge pool. The view from the expansive balcony and bedroom was magnificent. Our bed had the beautiful flowers petals in a heart shape designed on it.
The bathroom was very nice and the closet had plenty of space.
We enjoyed delicious food at the restaurant. Fresh catches were displayed each day for selection. We walked the property and the beach and enjoyed the view an tranquility. The afternoon was filled with leisurely lunches and naps and downtime. The best breakfast was delivered to our room every morning to enjoy on our balcony. We had a couples massage in their couples suite that was fabulous as well.
For his birthday they had flower petals designing balloons and spelling happy birthday. I had arranged for a private dinner for my husband's birthday that was way beyond my vision. This was another surprise for him. We walked down to dinner in the evening but passed the restaurant. As we got closer to our very secluded spot, there were candles lit along the stairs leading down to a small private area overlooking the ocean. Candles surrounded the whole walk area and perimeter and a gorgeous table set for two. We had a private server who was very careful to take care of us and then discreetly leave each time. This was an evening my husband, nor I have ever forgotten.
This place is romance to it's fullest realization. It is a quiet town, so you need to go with someone you are truly connected with and whose company you absolutely adore. This is a special time for the two of you.
If you are considering a trip to this destination or any for that romantic respite with someone you love, this is it!
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you arrive you will discover an intimate, private and romantic hideaway on the ocean. From almost every angle full panoramic views of the bay, and the picturesque, peaceful fishing village of Zihuatanejo will enchant you. A swim in our infinity pool is similar to a dream-like experience and our salt water pool on the ocean, surrounded by the rocks, is unique. Whether having room service or lunch and dinner at our restaurant, you will discover an endless array of flavors from our authentic Mexican cuisine. Your perfect wedding or honeymoon, the precious anniversary, our dedicated staff awaits the opportunity to make it all so special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.