Don't think about it anymore. I read all the reviews. It's so difficult when you read a negative one. I was treating my husband to a surprise birthday getaway in December and was emotionally invested in this being the right place. He has taken me so many places in the World, often Four Seasons or luxurious Boutique hotels. I wanted this to be the perfect surprise. Well, my girlfriend recommended this hotel, so I decided to trust her opinion. Am I glad I did! This was the most lovely experience that could not be topped...ever!
We arrived on this stunning property and were seated and served drinks while being checked in to the property. We were escorted to a fabulous suite with a large balcony and it's own private infinity plunge pool. The view from the expansive balcony and bedroom was magnificent. Our bed had the beautiful flowers petals in a heart shape designed on it.
The bathroom was very nice and the closet had plenty of space.
We enjoyed delicious food at the restaurant. Fresh catches were displayed each day for selection. We walked the property and the beach and enjoyed the view an tranquility. The afternoon was filled with leisurely lunches and naps and downtime. The best breakfast was delivered to our room every morning to enjoy on our balcony. We had a couples massage in their couples suite that was fabulous as well.
For his birthday they had flower petals designing balloons and spelling happy birthday. I had arranged for a private dinner for my husband's birthday that was way beyond my vision. This was another surprise for him. We walked down to dinner in the evening but passed the restaurant. As we got closer to our very secluded spot, there were candles lit along the stairs leading down to a small private area overlooking the ocean. Candles surrounded the whole walk area and perimeter and a gorgeous table set for two. We had a private server who was very careful to take care of us and then discreetly leave each time. This was an evening my husband, nor I have ever forgotten.
This place is romance to it's fullest realization. It is a quiet town, so you need to go with someone you are truly connected with and whose company you absolutely adore. This is a special time for the two of you.
If you are considering a trip to this destination or any for that romantic respite with someone you love, this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa Que Canta is a small hotel with essence, a history and a personality of its own; a true tropical paradise. Located on a promontory in the middle of Zihuatanejo Bay next to the beautiful La Ropa beach, this hotel offers unrivaled panoramic views. Built with adobe bricks, palapas and tropical woods, the unique architecture of La Casa Que Canta is an icon on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. Its 25 ample suites, spread out among three buildings, all have spacious terraces and 180-degree views overlooking the bay. In this peaceful and refined world, attentive to the passage of time, we have created a universe with attention to details and with the uttermost respect for our guests and their well being. Loyal visitors tell us that each time they arrive at La Casa Que Canta, is like returning to a beloved family. Since our opening 23 years ago, we are proud to be amongst the best Boutique Hotels of the World. Our pursuit of constant improvement and excellent service has granted us multiple awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo