I was here for a a wedding and it's the most peaceful and relaxing place where the natural beauty around you is matched by the accommodations. The staff is 100% on point with taking care of you in every way. A perfect spot for a romantic getaway where you can turn off from everything else in the world. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you arrive you will discover an intimate, private and romantic hideaway on the ocean. From almost every angle full panoramic views of the bay, and the picturesque, peaceful fishing village of Zihuatanejo will enchant you. A swim in our infinity pool is similar to a dream-like experience and our salt water pool on the ocean, surrounded by the rocks, is unique. Whether having room service or lunch and dinner at our restaurant, you will discover an endless array of flavors of our ur authentic Mexican cuisine. Y,For your perfect wedding or honeymoon, or that precious wedding nniversary, our dedicated staff awaits the opportunity to make it all so special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo