“One of my favorite restaurants in PV” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Hidalgo and Matamoros
Cuernavaca, Mexico
“One of my favorite restaurants in PV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We visit this restaurant every year, this vacations we even went twice! Service is excellent but the best is the food! Can not recommend only one dish, trust me whatever is your choice from the menu you will enjoy it. Prices are in the high end but it worth it 100%.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Great food great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I came here once before and had a bad service experience. . .we wrote a trip advisor review and to the credit of the owner he wrote to me and mentioned I should contact him next time I am in town. Well we did and what an experience. The food was unbelievable and the service was out of this world. We know now where we have to come next time we come back to PVR (and we come often)

Thanks for the wonderful service and customer service (management). Many places can serve decent food but the service can make or break a place and this place not only has amazing food (coming from two foodies) but impeccable service!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Guadalajara, Mexico
“What a great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I got the best dinner in years, I dine with a group of friends in this Mediterranean restaurant in PV .we have a wonderful time the music was perfect some time with a Mexican trio another with a Saxon .
The red snapper that order for my dinner was just perfect, also I would recomend libannese salad .
The best Restaurant in town.

Visited July 2013
Moraga, California
“Absolutely amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Fresh, quality, and cooked to perfection. The ambiance is wonderful and the chef is outstanding. You can tell that there were no corners cut in making our meal.

Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Clearly outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We have dined at Trio on several trips and have never been disappointed. The service is impeccable. The restaurant is lovely, and the atmosphere is relaxing. This year we ordered a couple of appetizers and entrees, and everything was delicious. Not cheap by Mexican standards but worth every peso!

• Visited July 2013