“Request Jehu” 4 of 5 stars

Toronto
3 attraction reviews
“Request Jehu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Had a very professional, relaxing massage her last week and can't say enough about it. I was a walk-in and had the good luck of getting a masseuse named Jehu. I got a 50 minute special that was on offer that was a mixture of styles and techniques. I paid $440 pesos (approx. $35 USD). Afterward I wish that I'd opted for something longer. Jehu moved like a Ninja - here, there, everywhere at once, with just enough pressure. Not too little, not too much. My partner had someone else (can't remember the masseuse's name) who was too gentle (for him).
Make a reservation, ask for Jehu.

Visited January 2013

Toronto
10 attraction reviews
“Good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Good environment, separate rooms with light music. Clean,
Good technics to relax full body, professional skill and attitude.

Visited December 2012
cortland,ohio
6 attraction reviews
“The Best Massages in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Spent 2 weeks in Puerto Vallarta and waisted one week before this place for massages. Had 3 different but great massages from Diego. This young man gave me massages that totally worked for me. He is a quiet soft spoken young man but his talents for a total body massage are unbelievable. It wasn't until my third massage that I was totally able to relax and enjoys his hands working all the many muscles of my body. On my third visit I also purchased a total body scrub that left me feeling completely frefreshed. I hope to return to the Blue Massage many more times and have my friend Diego work his magic on my body with his hands. Great services at great prices.

Visited December 2012
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

The Blue Massage Spa has to be the most relaxing spa PV has to offer. The spa is beautiful, professional, and the most relaxing experience the Zona Romantica has to offer. Martin Mendoza has magic in his hands. It was the best money spent on the trip. Thanks you Blue Spa. Ill see you next year.

Montgomery, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“Very relaxing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My partner and I both had a 50 minute massage and a 50 minute pedicure for less then 90 US dollars! Not only was it a real value but both the massage and pedicure were excellent. They really know how to make a person relax. We plan on going back every time we're in PV.

Visited June 2012