“Tour lunch stop off” 4 of 5 stars

+52 322 222 0566
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Daiquiri Dick's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 737 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International, Mediterranean, Asian fusion
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A Puerto Vallarta landmark on Los Muertos Beach in the Romantic Zone, Daiquiri Dick’s has pleased locals & visitors alike for more than 3 decades. The constantly evolving & innovative menu, best described as Pacific Rim with a Mediterranean flair, features the freshest ingredients combined to stimulate the palate & please the eye. The always attentive, professional & friendly service contribute to an exceptional experience be it a casual breakfast, business lunch or dinner celebration. Un icono en la Playa Los Muertos, el restaurante Daiquiri Dick’s ha encantado a vallartenses y turistas por más de 3 décadas. El menú innovador de frecuentes evoluciones, descrito por sabores del Pacifico con influencias Mediterráneas, luce los ingredientes mas frescos combinados para estimular el paladar y la vista. El servicio atento, profesional y amigable, contribuye a una experiencia excepcional, ya sea para un desayuno casual, una comida con clientes o una cena de celebración.
Kent UK
“Tour lunch stop off”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

This was included in our day trip to PV and we weren't disappointed. Free margarita on arrival and had to buy lunch but prices were very reasonable and food good. Staff very friendly. Tip - don't be tempted to sit at front as you'll get hassled by vendors.

Visited August 2014

Dallas
“Great Food great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

This was a wonderful place to eat, the food was out standing ,the view was beautiful. I would recommend this place to everyone that Visits Puerto Vallarta.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Puerto Vallarta
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I have eaten there many times and it is consistently very good. Good food and good service. The menu has a touch of Asian flavors and some upscale Mexican flavors too. I go for the appetizers and the salads and the casual but classy beachside ambiance. One of the best places in PV. Items you might not like: the shrimp tacos and the wonton baskets are not what you might expect but all the rest is great.

Regina, Canada
“The perfect end to a wonderful week in PV.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

On the last night of our getaway from winter we chose to head down to stroll the Malecon and to eat at Daiquiri Dick's. This is an upscale restaurant and slightly more expensive but what the heck it was our last night in a beautiful setting. My wife and I shared the Wonton Shrimp Baskets with a Garlic Cilantro Sauce appetizer. My wife had the Cornmeal Crusted Perch with Toasted Garlic-Ancho Chile Vinaigrette, served over a light non-mayo slaw with roasted baby potatoes and I had the Grilled Giant Prawns in Yellow Mole Marinade, served with soft polenta and arugula for the mains. For dessert we shared the ancho Chile infused Chocolate Crème Brule and the Key Lime Pie. Of course our meal was accompanied by their excellent margaritas.

The food was fresh and tasty. The service was excellent and we sat outdoors near the water's edge.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg
“A great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I always recommend Daiquiri Dick's to my friends going to Puerto Vallarta, and to try the whole snapper! It is simply one of the best fish dishes I've had, and the Calimari is also one of my favorites! That being said, I've enjoyed all the menu items I've tried, though its hard for me to stay away from those two favorites!
The service is excellent, with welcoming staff and knowledgeable servers, I found there was a real desire to make your dining experience enjoyable. That the head chef took the time come by and welcome us to the restaurant and inquire about our satisfaction was a treat, she was very pleasant and personable on each occasion I've visited.
I found the prices quite reasonable, especially when the service and atmosphere are taken into account. Will make it a point to dine here when in P.V.

• Visited February 2014