“enjoyable visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Suites Nadia

You added Hotel Suites Nadia to your Saves list
Hotel Suites Nadia
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Uruguay 127, Col. 5 de Diciembre, Puerto Vallarta 48350, Mexico   |
Ranked #41 of 120 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
San Francisco
“enjoyable visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I just visited Puerto Vallarta for the first time and I can't wait to return. I needed a place to chill for a few days and selected the right location. The Hotel staff were some of the friendliest people I have ever met. Martin, Antonio, Vicky, Roman and Inez, thank you for making me feel welcome. I enjoyed listening to the waves, viewing the beautiful sunsets and the close proximity to the beach, grocery store, restaurants and the Melacon AND Roman will prepare a wonderful breakfast (served 8am to 1pm) to get your day started. I was able to rest, relax and replenish my energy.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience during your recent visit to our Puerto Vallarta hotel. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit and that you would consider us again as an option in your next visit.

I will convey to the staff your kind comments about their service, I am sure they will be very pleased too.

Again, thank you very much.

José Luis Casillas U.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The good : right next to the beach. Nice rooftop patio and tiny pool. Reasonable prices. Very friendly room service staff. Not far from downtown. Next to a supermarket and laundromat.
The bad: customer service has been a very mixed back. Some receptionists have been very friendly while there has been one or two bad apples who have been neutral at best and downright resentful at other times. It's a low season and the hotels should do everything to keep the customers satisfied. In this hotel, not so much. The towels that the hotel provide have a funky smell when they arrive supposedly clean to bathrooms. If I arrive again during low season I will definitely look further for there are many good hotels right downtown with as good or better service. I've stayed 3 weeks and This was not a bad experience, but needs improvement . 6 out of 10

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Great boutique hotel right downtown PV. Only a few blocks to Malecon and right beside the beach. My wife and I stayed 4 weeks in Feb 2014 and had a wonderful time here. One-bedroom unit on main floor and small kitchenette. WIFI was the best we experienced in PV for the 3 months we were there. Manager Jose Luis was the perfect host and the receptionist Vicki gave me daily Spanish lessons--mainly correcting my pronunciation. The rooftop hot top and swimming pool allowed us excellent whale watching opportunities. Also on the rooftop is a small breakfast café area with the same great views. Roman and Inez provided a great continental breakfast daily. Only a block to Leys supermercado and fine dining AND Captain Don's which is a great local pub filled with ex pats. Definitely planning to return.

Room Tip: The restaurant only serves breakfast, but got 5 stars for the atmosphere.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Guest:

First of all, thank you for sharing with us and other possible future guests about your recent experience at Hotel Suites Nadia Vallarta. Secondly, I want you to know that I will convey to the staff your comments as I am very sure that they will like to read about them.

Over the years, our guests have enjoyed our breakfast terrace as an excellent place for whale watching during the winter months as well as the hotel location to be of great benefit; I am glad you did too!.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments. We hope to see you soon again.

Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I had the most lovely little apartment, 1 BR with stove/micro/frig/dishes/sink, came with 2 bottles of water and some coffee daily, super clean, with a view to die for right from my bed. Breakfast (fresh juice, fruit and oatmeal or toast) was from 8am to 1pm, served by chatty Roman, with another gorgeous view. I never knew when the chambermaid would be in, but everything functioned well and there were lots of clean towels. I paid $90US/night including taxes and breakfast. The location is awesome, half block from Ley grocery store, and just off main drag full of shops and restaurants, banks, etc., next to a great taco place where I ate all the time (Tacos Mac Rico!), a few blocks from Starbucks and my Spanish school, and 3 blocks to the Malecon.
The hotel faces a gorgeous peaceful beach. I thought the beach club, Mangos, might be a problem but I have to say I never heard any music except my last Saturday night. About 8pm it was loud enough to shake the walls, but I was going out anyway. I always came home late (after midnight) so I'm not sure what time it stopped, but other nights I barely heard it through my walls. During the day it was a bit annoying as I lay out on the rooftop pool when they played hiphop or trance music, but I liked the salsa and bachata music, and really just tuned it out.
The pool was lovely (til one day it looked a bit cloudy and they cleaned it), I didn't go in the jacuzzi but the view was amazing. I could just stare out to sea all day!
The best and most surprising thing was, it was really quiet at night! I thought there might be party animals or I was afraid I'd hear voices or doors slamming, but it was so quiet, I actually asked if there was anyone else in the hotel and they said it was full! I saw one European family at breakfast 2 days, and one couple on each of 2 days at the pool, but otherwise not a peep.
Everyone on the front desk was sweet and helpful, printed out my boarding passes for me, Antonio especially was great, waved down taxis for me, helped me deal with local lotharios! I read 4 books and exchanged them with paperbacks at reception, there are lots of flyers for excursions, and their 2 recommendations for restaurants were awesome. My room had a TV but I never turned it on, and the safe worked well. My room had 2 air conditioners which worked great when I needed a blast, but mostly I used the fan because the sound of the waves was so beautiful!
I almost want to keep this gem to myself, but really have to hand it to the Nadia. This is not a party animal/noisy hotel, so I hope guests stay respectful. I don't do "all-inclusives" as I don't eat that much or drink. I bring my workout stuff, I had a kitchen floor big enough to give a dance lesson in, so don't need a gym, but there are lots around if you want. It is 5 blocks from La Bodeguita del Medio, the salsa club where I went pretty much all the time, and a 10 min cab ride to the JB (another Latin club). The ocean was refreshing, with waves in the afternoon that would not be good for very small children, and there is about 10' of pebbles getting out, but I wore scuba shoes. The Nadia is a more authentic Mexican experience. This was my 9th time in Mexico (2nd in PV), and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest:

Thank so much for taking the time to write and share your experience at our Hotel Suites Nadia. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the services and staff were to your full satisfaction. Your comments encourage us to continue with our goal -please our guests as much as possible!

We thank you again for your comments and look forward to seeing you again in a near future.

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

A friend of mine got us a room here and we enjoyed it. It was only for one night but the location was great and it is in nice shape. I hope to return here in August. We had a rental Suv and they had a locked compound for that. Close to restaurents and a bit of shopping and of course the beach.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our Hotel Suites Nadia during your recent visit. We, the management and staff, are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at our complex and certainly look forward to seeng you again in a near future.

Again, thank you very much for sharing with us and other potential guests your comments about our hotel and service.

Best regards,

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Last year we stayed 5 weeks at Nadia. This year we wanted to try something different so we stayed 5 weeks in the Romantic Zone. HOWEVER, we like Hotel Suites Nadia so much that we added another week to our trip and went back for a repeat stay at Nadia. Once again, it was great, and we were treated like royalty. What a super place to vacation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Guests:

Thank you for coming and staying again at our Bucerias property. Thank you also for taking the time to share your experiences during your recent stay. The staff will be informed of your high commendation about their service, which I know they will happy to know about.

At this moment, I would like to ask that if you have any suggestion to make our property better, please do not hesitate to let me know, I would love to hear from you about it.

Best regards to you both.

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

My 83 year old aunt stays at this amazing hotel every year and I have been lucky to join her for the last 4 years! She is a widow so the 24 hour desk clerk is very comforting, to all of our family. Jose, the owner, and staff are extremely professional and can not do enough to make your stay relaxing. The housekeeping staff are friendly and do an amazing job with little interuption to the guest.The balcony and roof top view can not be beat! Sunsets at Nadia are absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax and be treated like royalty! There is a grocery store a block away, it is extremely convenient. You are close enough to all the excitement of downtown, a short walk away, but not bothered by the the noise or traffic. If your travel plans include PVR stay here, you will not be disappointed and you will be booking your return visit before the wheels of the plane ever take off :)

Room Tip: Every room is luxury at its finest! If you can get a room with a balcony - take it - the nightly sun...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Hello Sheila:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience during your recent visit to our Puerto Vallarta hotel. Thank you also for choosing us again as your hotel, your comments encourage us to continue to work as we have so that our guests have a great time.

I will pass on your comments to the rest of the staff; I know they will like to know about them. Again, our location seems to be a great plus for our property. Having the various stores and restaurants so nearby continue to be much appreciated by most of our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again in a near future.

José Luis Casillas Urrutia.

Been to Hotel Suites Nadia? Share your experiences!