“Best people watching...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 42 Nightlife in Puerto Vallarta
Type: Dance Club/ Discos, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: Club Manana is the largest and most popular gay club in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and features two dance floors, two stages for popular performers and shows, palm trees, swimming pool, and hundreds of hot men and women every night of the week. It's truly a first-class nightclub and you won't be disappointed.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Memphis, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
“Best people watching...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

From the patrons to the fire/Poi dancers, this place is a feast for the eyes. Good music and a wading pool add to the electric atmosphere.

Visited September 2011

Houston
“Awesome time at Manana's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

Second time back time back to this cool city and the club scene was definitely a big factor. Beach during the day (you have to sit at Blue Chairs) and then walk around at night and check out the clubs. The city has small martini bars and other clubs but the best place around is Manana's. The staff was cool and spoke English, which for a gringo like me, is important. My partner and I checked out the other clubs and seemed like everyone was at Manana's. The rest of them were empty but the music and dancing went all night at Manana's we ended up leaving at 5 am a few times but it looked like the energy was still going strong. Definitely enjoyed the trip and looking forward to another trip by the end of the year.

Visited August 2011
Burbank, California
4 attraction reviews
“The best club by far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

Got back a few weeks ago from my 3 week adventure in PV. The city, the people, the energy made it the best vacaction I have ever had. They have this little strip club called Tease that has some super hot boys. The weekends the club was packed. I stuck my head in a few clubs around town like La Noche and Paco Paco and those places were dead. Manana is where I found all the people. Locals and tourists. Drinks were strong and reasonable price. I am already planning my return for the Thanksgiving weekend when they have their Vallarta Fever event. Counting the days...

Visited July 2011
“Hottest spot in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 via mobile

I danced til 4am and had an amazing time. Can't wait to go back. The energy was incredible. The boys were hot. It was my first time to Puerto Vallarta but after that trip and the fun I had there, I know I will be back. Club Manana ROCKS!!!!

Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
“BETTER THAN THE ABBEY IN LOS ANGELES!!! AWESOME CLUB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

Don't listen to any of the people talking trash about this club. It just isn't true. You have to see this place to believe it. There is a reason why PV has become so gay friendly, and at the center of it is Club Manana! This place is huge and can get packed wall to wall with people. The sound is great and if it gets too warm, I've seen a few people jump in the pool they have in the patio. I am sure you will want to walk around and check out the other clubs, but regardless -- you'll always end up back at Mananas!

Visited August 2011