“Don't support his place - spend your money at Pacos/The Ranch” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 44 Nightlife in Puerto Vallarta
Type: Dance Club/ Discos, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: Club Manana is the largest and most popular gay club in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and features two dance floors, two stages for popular performers and shows, palm trees, swimming pool, and hundreds of hot men and women every night of the week. It's truly a first-class nightclub and you won't be disappointed.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Grand Rapids, MI
4 attraction reviews
“Don't support his place - spend your money at Pacos/The Ranch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

Club Manana has over priced cover either $100 pesos or more per person (can't remember) and drinks that are at least $70 pesos or more. This place should drop it's cover to $50 pesos and lower drink prices immediately. Rehire and retrain staff members to appreciate sales and gratuities. If not, this place will not survive in the years to come. FYI The place down the road, new location of Pacos/The Ranch or whatever you call it has reasonable prices and 2 x 1 drinks until 12 midnight. And they aren't watered down. Althought I do miss the old Paco location.

Visited January 2011

Toronto, Canada
“I have never seen a bar fall from grace so fast.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

This place is a total rip off. A few years ago it was the place to be. It had great entertainment, good cocktails, and was "the only place to be" in PV. I went this year and there was no entertainment to speak of. The place was dirty. When I got a drink which I paid 70 pesos for there wasn't even an ounce of alcohol in it. I watched im pour. The staff seemed to be unhappy and walking around like they were being watched be the owner. They even closed the main floor washroom on a Sarurday night because it "wasn't busy enough". I paid 120 pesos to get in and felt totally ripped off. I will never go to there agiain. I suggest you go to Paco's Ranch, or La Noche instead they are much better. Don't waste your time or your pesos at Club Manana. This place is dead!!!

Visited February 2011
tucson, az
“Club Manana - is the magic over?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2011

Just got back from PV, and decided to head over to Manana on last Friday (Feb 4th) to start my weekend off. Got there just before midnight, and (fortunately) was only charged $50 peso entry fee.

Once inside, there were probably 20 or less patrons. In fact I think there were more employees than patrons. I then also found out that all the other side clubs (the Ranch, the Zone, etc...) that were part of Club Manana not that long ago are now closed.

I wandered into the Stripper side of the club, now called Tease. I guess the real tease is calling it a strip club, when all you see is guys dancing in swim/underwear, no "full nudity" as they advertise. And of course there were only half a dozen patrons in this side of the bar. Apparently "skin" doesn't do enough to draw in a crowd.

So in less than 30 minutes I was leaving Manana, in a less than satisfied mood....

Now to be far, I have been to Manana years ago during a special event, and it was packed. Apparently that's the only way this place now truly gets hopping :(

Visited February 2011
Worcester, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“A "must go" in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

Great music, beautiful boys, a swimming pool, and an all-night party. What more could you possibly ask for?

Minneapolis
“Scam”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

I love PV and most of the bars/clubs. But I have to concur with a few of the others that posted. They definitely water down the bottles because I drink either tequila rocks or stoli rocks..... no mix! It is very obvious to me that the liquor is weakened and watered. On another occasion, I tried to order draft beer (all of the locals were drinking draft). They kept telling me they were out of beer glasses, then they said the tab was empty. They continued to try and up-sell me to a much more expensive bottle. Meanwhile, the locals continued to get served taps. Also, they definitely charge visitors a higher price than locals. As I waited for my friend at the bar, I watched the sales ringing up and they were consistently inconsistent based on what language you spoke. If they treated me right, I could spend a lot of money in there but now I drink elsewhere first and only drink water when I get inside.