We stayed at Casa Cupula early in October, just as rainy season was ending and tourist season was beginning. It was a nice time for us to visit because restaurants and sites were open, but nothing was crowded yet. We were able to obtain a room upgrade and enjoyed our stay in Suite 421, which features a kitchen, private terrace with pool, and other grand features. Having never visited Puerto Vallarta, we relied heavily upon the staff for advice and help, and were always pleased with their suggestions. Keep in mind that Casa Cupula is in the old town/ gay beach area...a much more appealing location for us as compared to the closed-off, "all inclusive" resorts far to the north. No need for "all inclusive" when the hotel features an excellent restaurant of its own, and is surrounded by many other great restaurants in the neighborhood. A unique property worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta