I just got off the plane from Puerto Vallarta Mexico and I have to say that I am very happy with my choice to stay at Casa Cupula. All the Art Deco style around the hotel made me feel right at home. I stayed there with my best friend and we got the double bed suite with a nice terrace which has a wonderfull view to the beach and the main pool. Also the Bathrrom shower was a dream! it was my favor place to refresh after a long day at the beach and sit with a cup of the tea to watch the sunset to read my book. The staff at Casa Cupula were professional and personable they made me feel not only as another guest but as a family member, from the owner to the maintanance staff always made sure our staying experience was an excellent one. Finally the location is the best in the romantic zone because it is close enough to everywhere you need to go while in Vallarta at a walking distance it is very safe to do so and if you taking a cab or need any advice Edwing, Jesus, Leo ,David or anyone in the staff will be rigth there to help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta