This was my first trip to PV. I Google searched for a place in PV away from the noise and crowds yet close enough to walk to the activities. I found Casa Cupula. I checked TripAdvisor and noticed that any negative comments (very few) were 4+ years old and that all of the updated reviews were Excellent. I seem to always read the bad before the good.
After arriving at Casa Cupula I knew I was going to LOVE IT!!
FERNANDO is the ultimate concierge!!! I had sent him an email of my IDEAL trip and from the moment I arrived he had everything (y más) ready for me. On arrival I had my first stress releasing massage from Jorge (Hombre guapo con el estrés fuerte liberación de las manos) in my beautiful, spacious room which had an amazing view, through the canopy, of the ocean. I will be selfish and NOT tell you the room number. I had requested a Jeep rental and guide for my first full day to explore the area (you should all try this!). Fernando had the Jeep delivered (NICE!!) and had arranged for my tour guide, Joey (www.urbanassets.info) to arrive shortly after.
Front Desk...Edwin was very attentive with a magnetic personality (and a cutie)...A++
Grounds...Beatuful and serene...A+
Room...Relaxing and spacious...Definetly more than I expected...A++
Spa Services...with Jorge & Daniel...A+(try them all...I did!!... you will not be disappointed)
Taste Restaurant...A+(I am disappointed I was never around to try the lunch menu)
Road upto Casa Cupula...A(pull up your big girl panties and stop complaining!!)
FERNANDO...Amazing, First Class and thorough!!...He is the ultimate concierge!!!...A+++
ACTIVITIES made through Casa Cupula (Fernando)...
Royal Dolphin Swim & Sea Lion Interaction...A+(go early to avoid groups of kids)
Vallarta Eats Food Tour(vallartaeats.com)....A+(Memo!!!)
Personal Tour Guide with Joey...A++(knowledgeable with a great personality...oh and cute!)
The Studio I(studiotattoopv.com)...Clean and professional...A+
Everyone and everything else that I may have forgotten...A+.
Overall, I would recommend Casa Cupula to anyone that is looking for Serenity...A++!!!!
I am planning my return trip!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Hotel
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.