Just returned from PVR and a great week at Casa Cupula. Everything was perfect and our stay was better than last year. This year we had breakfast at the hotel every day and it made the start of our day much more relaxing. The food is very good and the dining room staff is very acomodating. We stayed in room 403 and everything was perfect.
I enjoy staying at a nice property, big or small. Casa Cupula is by far the nicest boutique hotel that I have ever stayed at. While there was construction going on across the canyon, we never intended to spend the day at the hotel so this was not a problem for us. The management and staff are excellent and seem to honestly care about your comfort and needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in four boutique properties: Casa Cupula, luxurious Villa Sevilla (great for groups), Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments four pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta