We just returned from Dreams on January 12th. The location is great compared to nearly all the others we saw in the area. Particularly we enjoyed a beach mostly free from pesky vendors. While the hotel allows a few regulars, they are very well mannered and non-aggressive. Food is very good and top shelf. In short, we thought Dreams was a great place to go. As far as construction, work is still going on but confined to the Spa area and not noticeable. A $4 cab ride to downtown for shopping.
Watch out as you are exiting the airport to get a taxi to your hotel. Some guy in a uniform steered us into a timeshare selling area right in the airport telling us that they arange the taxi rides.
Tipping the staff makes you feel better but doesn't seem to get you any better service.
2 phone calls of about 8 minutes each back to the States cost me $52!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel