This is a very late review but have to share given we've just returned from another resort and all I could do was compare to Dreams.
I'll keep this one short but - we went in February for a wedding and unfortunately my Hubby couldn't go so it was me as a single and 40 family and friends of the (young) wedding party.
Service was incredibly attentive, the food was beautifully prepared both at the buffet and restaurants (have the chicken at the Italian!!) , the drinks were perfect (and remembered by each bar tender) and my room was large, airy, clean and very comfortable (best bed I've slept in away from home)
We had the most incredible beach service I've ever had (Ismael was like an angel in the morning with those Caesars!)
Only downsides were the ocean being what felt like black flag conditions the entire week - really unwelcoming - my Mum actually got bashed up very badly and had some serious damage but the Doctor was great (for $50 cash) and fixed her up best as he could and the pools were underwhelming for such a great resort.
Other than that, this was an amazing "boutique" resort well worth going to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel