This was our second time to visit a Dreams property, but the first time to Dreams in Puerto Vallarta. All employees go above and beyond to make sure your vacation is great. We stayed in the old tower first and our room was fine, just no balcony. What's nice is that all rooms have an ocean view so that is very nice. We did upgrade after 2 nights to the premium tower and the room was beautiful and had a large balcony. We used the coupons they give you at check-in and then only had to pay an additional $50 dollars per night. This way we had internet, a beautiful room and access to the premium lounge. We felt it was well worth the upgrade. Maid service for both rooms was excellent. For breakfast we always ate at the World Café and had wonderful omelets each morning, the omelet lady was great! Most lunches we ate at the Seaside Grill which had great seafood, salads, tacos, chips and salsa. We had several dinners at Oceana which had great seafood. Our favorite place for dinner was at El Patio, which unfortunately was only open one night while we were there. The food there was excellent and the best margaritas! The one restaurant we did not like at all was Portofino. We regretted even going there. The food was not good, atmosphere very tacky, and terrible wines. We learned that you don't order Italian food in Mexico! The pools were great and the beach area clean, but the waves on most days were pretty rough while we were there. Not good for relaxing in the ocean. All bars were good, but the drinks are weak, you can ask for an additional shot if needed. Entertainment staff works hard and there are lots of things to choose from. The evening shows were well done. The Mexican Show with Live Mariachis was great, not what we expected at all. We did a salsa dance lesson which was fun. We also did the jungle hike which was fun too, just make sure you have good shoes and are in decent physical shape! The outdoor movies were a nice option as well. We did not use the spa area at all. We will definitely will be returning to a Dreams property.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel