This was my second time at Dreams. Stayed in 8/31/2011 with girlfriends and had a wonderful time. Returned 6/21/2013 to celebrate my husbands birthday. I must say, this stay was better than the first. My husband had a wonderful time. Everything was great. It's rainy season, so it rained everyday at about 5pm... We even enjoyed the rain. We stayed in the Preferred Tower and there was as much premium liquor as you wanted. The $200.00 coupons are assigned, so you don't get to use them as you choose at the resort. We used the spa, which was very nice, so we were able to use $40 in coupons per treatment. A treatment for 140.00 will cost $100. You are not able to apply all your coupons to one treatment which I didn't like.... I got over it and ended up getting 3 treatments. The other coupons assigned to wine and a romantic dinner went to waste.... The coupons are a scam, so don't get excited about it..... If you decide to do a Timeshare presentation don't do Vida.. Mayan Resort. It is pure Hell! They will pick you up and take you about 20 miles from Dreams and hold you hostage 4 to 5 hours... It could have ruined my trip! Avoid it!...
I will return to Dream because I have a Great experience!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel