We are huge Mexican travelers and love visiting all inclusive resorts across the Caribbean and Pacific. This resort was great through and through. I first recommend Orlando "Magic" Sanchez and Manuel for a fishing/snorkeling excursion. Sign up on the beach with them, not in the hotel. It's less expensive than the excursions, trust me. The restaurants were fantastic. For being all-inclusive, we thought this was one of the best food resorts we've been to. Seaside Grill was the best, they even made my wife's birthday super special by singing to her and customizing a dessert. The entertainment was pretty incredible. There was a magician that I was blown away by... I was even invited on stage and still couldn't figure it out. The fire show on the beach was spectacular. None of the entertainment was cheezy, it was all great. Overall, I'd visit another Dreams resort again and plan on doing so. Money well spent.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel