Family vacation from June 15-22.
Did not pay too much since rainy season begins at the end of the month. Some gray skies, overcast once in a while, rained twice but still PLENTY OF SUNSHINE!
Breakfast at world cafe was always the best meal of the day! And you must make an effort to at least try all the ala carte restaurants.
Staff were very friendly and I cant say enough about the Entertainment team!
They go over and above to make your stay a pleasant one without ever leaving the resort! Freddy and The "rock climbing guy" were my favourite!
My only complaint is that the Pools could use some cleaning throughout the day! They aren't like the big ones I'm used to having been to resorts in the Mayan Riviera..they are smaller and I think would benefit from more frequent cleanings.
That main pool and Barracuda swim up bar itself got pretty dirty and my mom even got stung by a bee because of all syrup they were attracted to? ..She's terrified of them but good thing she wasnt allergic.. Lots of bees! Hopefully they can do something about that..
Anyways they weren't kidding about "every room is ocean view"! Stayed in the older tower but room was still decent and cleaned twice a day!(morning and turn down service)
The private beach front was perfect! Few solicitors who were friendly and never pushy.
If you are in Puerto Vallarta this Resort is the one to go to!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort Spa
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Puerta Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Dreams Hotel